Lets Play Cards!
Have you ever played cards in the gym? No? Well maybe you should start, its fun and adds a little spice into your workout, or you can do it in the convenience of your own home! Its very simple, all you need is a deck of playing cards, a handful of exercises and a marker.
I?m going to share with you the version we played this morning at bootcamp and how you do it, so you can do it at home.
- Pull your deck of cards apart and separate your suits.
- Now divide the even & uneven numbers.
- Write on your cards as per the below;
- Hearts (even) – Burpees
- Hearts (odd) – Pushups
- Diamonds (even) – DB Bent Over Rows
- Diamonds (odd) – Squats
- Spades (even) – DB Tricep Extensions
- Spades (odd) – Sumo Squats
- Clubs (even) – High Knees (per leg)
- Clubs (odd) – Lunges (per leg)
- Now shuffle your pack and its time to play.
- You simply pull one card out at a time and do what ever is on the cards e.g. 10 of hearts you would do 10 burpees.
Now you don’t want to be resting between each card, you can rest when your done. This workout should take you about 20-30minutes and it can all be done in front of the TV while you watch your favourite show. You can also create your own using different exercises.
If your interested in trying out Bootcamps with Rowena email [email protected]
or if you would prefer to workout at home check out the S.M.A.R.T? training ebook.?https://rowenasmart.com.au/my-store/