Peanut Butter Protein Oats
- 1/2 cup instant oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1/2 cup hot water (if you want less calories just use 1 cup of water and no plant milk, the milk just makes it creamier)
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1 tbs hemp seeds
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1/4 cup protein (I use macro mike original cheesecake)
- Add the dried oats, protien, hemp and chia seeds to a pot on the stove. Add the water and milk and stir until combined.
- Put the heat onto a medium heat and stir until all the liquid is evaporated and then add peanut butter, mix until combined.
- Add into bowl and top with favourite toppings!
- Toasted coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 sliced Banana
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
You can add
- Maple Syrup
- Cinnamon & Apple
- Pecans and choc chips
*If you want a bigger heartier oats serving use 1 cup of plant milk, if you want a less calorie dense meal only use water.