The perfect stepping stone to Online Coaching with #TEAMSMART. Designed for any girl beginning at the gym to help build confidence, build strength and start their fitness journey.
What you will be receiving:
- Training programs with progressive overload introduction to focus on for 3-6months.
- Debunking the ‘Health & Fitness’ myths clouding up the internet.
- Lean the basics of how to understand a training program, the lingo used by fitness professionals & to get started on your food tracking.
- Every exercise is linked to a video tutorial ensuring you always have proper form and technique.
What you will need:
- a gym equipped with a good range of free weight dumbbells and barbells and the basics of cable machines.
- Booty resistance bands with varying resistance & per bands with varying resistance (these can be purchase on Amazon) OR you can purchase our high quality products via our website store (discount code comes with eBook purchase).
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT BY AUTOMATIC DOWNLOAD AFTER YOUR PURCHASE.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE MACROS OR CHECK-INS
*NO REFUNDS/TRANSFERS/EXCHANGES- ALL SALES ARE FINAL*
Rowena is not a doctor or registered dietitian. The contents of this product should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem – nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health. Use of the information in this program is strictly at your own risk. The creator will not assume any liability for any direct or indirect losses or damages that may result including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
All documents included or exchanged between Rowena and the Client are the intellectual property of Rowena Smart TEAMSMART Coaching and are not to be copied, sold or redistributed without my written consent.
**Personal Disclaimer: Rowena is a certified personal trainer through , Australian Fitness Academy and has acquired knowledge regarding exercises and nutrition based on years of education, experience and through science driven research. Any recommendations provided through these programs must be revised by a doctor before starting.