VICKY AIN’T STOPPIN’

 In Transformations

Dress vikcyVicky & Shan

I remember meeting Vicky in August 2015, she was super sweet, kind of quiet, had already lost a great deal of weight on her own but things had started to stall so she decided it was time to seek out some help.

She started off with some Aerial Yoga & a PT Session, she then added a bootcamp, dropped the AGY and added another PT now nearly 2 years on she does 2x PT, 2x Bootcamp & 1 x Female Strength Session. It’s not just the training that gets Vicky her results, it’s only about 40%, the other 60% is diet.

But back to when we met, for the first 3-4 months we where getting good results with the combination of what Vicky was doing in the gym and at home but slowly she started to Plato again. After an assessment in January 2016 Vicky was warming up with a bit of a droopy face and I said ‘ok so what are you doing at home?’ She told me, it all sounded perfect. I said ‘ok how much are you eating, do you track?’ Her reply made my jaw drop to the floor and I swear I nearly dropped a dumbbell on my foot, Vicky told me she was eating 900 calories a day maybe 1100 on a bad day. ? that breakfast and morning smoko ppl!

From that second I told Vicky she had to do my online macro coaching which she complied because she wants the results, she has since reversed up to 2500+ calories, her macros are forever changing for what is happening in life, gym and her body at any given time they never stay the same so please don’t mindlessly eat that amount of calories it has got science behind what she is doing!

Ever since then Vicky has constantly been seeing results always changing, sometimes the scales don’t change but the girths and progress pictures do, it’s not just about the scales.

To date she has lost over 37kg! Naturally, no drugs, no shakes, no pills.

If you have started to say oh she’s lucky she can go to the gym 5 times a week, you can say she is lucky she sees me in person because that’s not an opportunity everyone has because I’m booked out 95% of the year. But Vicky puts in the effort she ignores the excuses that she has 2 kids & works full time. Sometimes she tired when she walks in the door before her kids are out of bed or she’s just got them to kinder & school. Or she’s put dinner on the table for her husband and kids and left to go to class. Vicky gets results because she doesn’t make excuses, she’s also organized she knows what she’s having to eat she also knows what the family is having so that she’s ready to go, making good food doesn’t have to take time, takeout is never the quicker option if you prioritize an afternoon or morning of your weekend to organize yourself, if you don’t want to do that then that fine, it just means you don’t want the results.

Vicky for me is my answer to anyone with the excuse ‘you don’t have kids you wouldn’t get it’ (yes I get that regularly) if you want anything bad enough you’ll make it happen, if you don’t you’ll make excuses.

Are you ready to stop making excuses? info@www.rowenasmart.com.au

R.x

Vicky

Recent Posts
Contact Me

Need to contact me? Send me an email here and i'll get back to you ASAP!

Not readable? Change text.
0